Ultra High Resolution Photoemission Spectrometer [project 351]
A analytical UHV system dedicated for investigation of the chemical and physical properties of solid state surfaces in low temperatures and UHV conditions.
Mini PTS Sample holder.
- Analysis chamber with base pressure range 5*10-11 mbar include:
- Close cycle 5-axis high resolution manipulator with LHe cooling (temperature on the sample down to 13K) – full motorized
- High performance electron analyzer XPS/UPS/ARPES
- Monochromatic X-ray source for XPS measurement
- Monochromatic UV source with dedicated pumping system for UPS measurement.
- Additional free port for other components
- Load Lock chamber allows loading up to 5 miniPTS sample holder
- Two-level Preparation chamber equipped with:
- High precision 4-axis manipulator with LN2 cooling and EB heating up to 1200°C
- Ion sputter source for sample cleaning
- Deposition rate measurement system: Quartz Balance and Thickness monitor
- Electron Beam Evaporator
- LEED for Leed /Auger measurement
- Additional free ports for other components in future
- Storage Chamber including park mechanism for six miniPTS sample holders
- Radial distribution chamber (UFO) for transferring the samples are transferred between chambers under UHV pressures
- Set of dedicated, multifunctional, multimaterial sample holders
- Special rack for all electronics unit
- Special design bakeout system
- Tool kits