Analytical UHV system integrated with MBE chamber [project 473]
A analytical UHV system dedicated for investigation of the chemical and physical properties of solid state surfaces in UHV conditions integrated with MBE chamber.
- Analysis chamber with base pressure range 5*10-11 mbar, made from mu-metal which guaranteed residual magnetic field lower than 0,5 microTesla.
- Load Lock chamber allows loading up to three 2’’ PTS sample holder
- Special design MBE chamber equipped with:
- High precision 2-axis manipulator with stage for 2’’ holders with heating module for 3’’ heater and water shield around (heating up to 1000°C – oxygen compatible)
- Ports for 10 sources
- 10 x electro-pneumatic shutters dedicated for sources
- Deposition rate measurement system: Quartz Balance and Thickness monitor
- Beam Flux Monitor
- Additional free ports for other components in future
- The deposition process is fully programmable via dedicated PC software and PLC controller.
- Radial distribution chamber (UFO) for transferring the samples are transferred between chambers under UHV pressures
- Set of dedicated sample holders
- Special rack for all electronics unit
- Special design bakeout system
Transferring system for 2’’ PTS Sample holder.