XPS UPS system [project 511]
The surface analysis systems product line from PREVAC is based on highly flexible analysis tool optimised for XPS (ESCA), UPS, ISS and AES measurements. The energy resolution of the hemispherical analyser is < 3 meV (FWHM at 2 eV pass energy). Additional to the spectrometer a versatile control software is delivered which stores the data in an open-standard format (JSON) and allows exporting the data into various other formats (hdf5, ini, txt), which are used by different standalone XPS evaluation programs.
- Analysis chamber - made of μ-metal, with connecting flanges for current and further equipment. Base pressure range 10-10 mbar (after bakeout at 150 ºC),
- EA15 hemispherical energy analyser - equipped with a total number of 11 slits, the analyzer offers the possibility to choose between best energy resolution and best intensity. Mean radius: 150 mm. Kinetic energy range: 0-2000 eV,
- X-ray source RS 40B1 - high intensity twin anode X-ray source,
- X-ray source with monochromator RMC50 with electronic set (emission controller, cooling box and HV power supply for operating both RMC50 and RS40B1 X-ray source),
- UV source UVS 40A2,
- RUDI-EA2 - high stable and low noise electronics,
- SPECTRIUM - a progressive and optimized software tool in regard of handling and intuitive graphical interface,
- 4-5-6 axes, full motorised UHV manipulator (with heating & cooling),
- Pumping system for analysis chamber and analytical components,
- Gas dosing system for the analysis chamber.