5mbar XPS UPS system [project 522]
System dedicated for XPS (ESCA)/UPS experiments in pressure range 5 mbar - 10-10 mbar with controllable sample temperature. Equipment provides full PLC protection and software control including clear visualization of the machine state, data acquisition, control of all integrated devices, power supplies and ancillary.
- Analysis chamber - made of μ-metal, with connecting flanges for current and further equipment. Base pressure range 10-10 mbar (after bakeout at 120 ºC),
- EA15-HP5 hemispherical energy analyser (XPS/UPS) - equipped with a total number of 11 slits, the analyzer offers the possibility to choose between best energy resolution and best intensity. Mean radius: 150 mm.
- X-ray source RS 40B1 (HP version) - high intensity twin anode X-ray source,
- X-ray source with monochromator RMC50 (HP version) with electronic set (emission controller, cooling box and HV power supply for operating both RMC50 and RS40B1 X-ray source),
- UV source UVS 40A2,
- RUDI-EA2 - high stable and low noise electronics,
- SPECTRIUM - a progressive and optimized software tool in regard of handling and intuitive graphical interface,
- 4-axes, full motorised UHV manipulator (with heating & LN2 cooling) for PTS sample holders,
- Pumping system for analysis chamber, HP analyser and analytical components,
- Gas dosing system for the analysis chamber.