Super resolution ARPES system with MBE chamber [project 523]
Multi-technique photo emission UHV system for super resolution ARPES measurements with integrated MBE chamber.
System setup consists:
▪ Analysis chamber: base pressure 10-11 mbar range,
▪ Ultra high resolution photoelectron analyser with wide angle acceptance lens.
▪ PREVAC RMC50 monochromatic X-ray source
▪ High resolution and sensitivity LEED-AES spectrometer
▪ 5-axes manipulator with LHe cooling (open cycle) for analysis chamber
▪ MBE chamber: base pressure range 2x10-10 mbar
▪ 15kV electrostatic focused RHEED electron-source
▪ 4-axes manipulator with RES heating up to 1000 °C and LN2 cooling for MBE chamber
▪ Transferring system with load lock and storage chambers for 12 flag style sample holders
▪ Additional equipment: ion source IS 40C1, flood source FS 40A1, effusion cells, electron beam evaporator EBV 40A1, quartz balance QO 40A1 and others.