UHV-HP AFM System [project 539]
UHV-HP AFM platform is a unique analysis system for Atomic Force Microscopy working in wide pressure range. It is focused on a highly flexible sample environment, dedicated for use in frontier research on gas-solid interfaces. The System is equipped with fast entry load-lock and preparation chamber.
- AFM chamber - made of stainless steel, with connecting flanges in different size for current and further equipment. Operational pressure range from 1 atm to UHV (after bakeout at 150 ºC),
- Special sliding rails for AFM module to facilitate service access to the microscope,
- Load Lock chamber allows for loading and store up to 4 flag style sample holders and 4 cantilevers (tips),
- Two-level preparation chamber with 4-axes manipulator (with integrated quartz balance and heating possibility up to 1000 °C),
- Preparation chamber equipped with Electron Beam Evaporator EBV 40A1 and Ion Source IS 40C1 for sample surface cleaning,
- Special design pumping system - vibration isolation of forevacuum and turbomolecular pump,
- Deposition rate measurement system TMC13 and Sample Heating Power Supply HEAT3-PS to control and stabilize the sample temeperature,
- Whole pumping & gas dosing systems are controlled by PLC controller,
- User-friendly linear transferring system.