Super resolution ARPES system [project 158]
Customised multi-chamber UHV system dedicated for investigation of physical properties (electronic band structure) of high temperature superconductors.
- Central radial distribution chamber with attached analytical chamber and auxiliary chambers allows transport of samples under true UHV conditions (pressure
- Multitechnique analytical chamber integrates different surface analysis methods like ARPES, UPS and LEED. Fabricated from mu-metal and designed for energy resolution better then 0.5 meV
- Can be used in the laboratory as well as on a synchrotron beam line.
- Horizontally mounted analyser can be easily rotated by 90 degrees.
- The frame has easy height and x-y adjustment for quick and easily reproduced alignment to an external light source (synchrotron or LASER)