UHV system for synchrotron experimental station [project 536]
Experimental station dedicated for photoelectron spectroscopy and X-ray absorption spectroscopy (Total Electron Yield & Total Fluorescence Yield techniques).
- The system consists of analysis chamber, preparation chambers, load lock, storage and radial distribution chamber.
- Analytical chamber fabricated from mu-metal is equipped with total fluorescence detector based on silicon photodiode, 5-axes cryogenic manipulator, two-anodes X-ray source, UV source with monochromator, electron flood source and gas dosing system. The base pressure in the analytical chamber is ≤ 1*10-10 mbar.
- 5-axes analysis manipulator with LHe cooling (open cycle) for flag style sample holders,
- Preparation chamber designed for appllication and characterisation of samples, equipped with LEED spectrometer and 4-axes LN2 manipulator for PTS holders, Electron Beam Evaporator EBV 40A1, Efusion Cell EF 40C1 and Ion Source IS 40E1.
- Additional preparation chamber with 4-axes LN2 manipulator for PTS sample holders, prepared for working with gases.
- Sample loading system with separated load-lock chamber
- Storage chamber for 6 PTS sample holders.
- Cleaver chamber with equipment