PLD system [project 224]
Multi-chamber system for designed for possibility of deposition of layers of metallic, semiconducting and dielectric PLD method and deposit layers and layer structures composed of several different materials in the configuration of DIBS. System is prepared for future extension
Multi-chamber system designed for investigations and modifications of solid surfaces by PLD (Pulsed Laser Deposition) i IBS (Ion Beam Sputtering) methods. PLD, IBS and ion etching process are realized in separate chambers prepared to work in UHV conditions. Base pressure in to the chamber is on better then range 10-8 mbar.
- The deposition chamber prepared for possibility of deposition of layers of metallic, semiconducting and dielectric PLD method. Target manipulator allows to embed layered structures composed of various materials (up 6 targets). Deposition process is carried out under IBAD conditions (IBAD - Ion Beam Assisted Deposition), under an atmosphere of various gases (including chemically active).
- The process chamber prepared provides the ability to deposit layers and layer structures composed of several different materials in the configuration of DIBS (DIBAS (D) - Dual Ion Beam Sputtering (deposition)), and ion etching with a simultaneous analysis of the m/e ion knocked.
- Distribution Chamber for transferring sample holders to particular chambers connected on its circumference.
- Load lock chamber prepared for dust samples pumping, with internal bakeout system.
- High pressure chamber for heating up to 650°C and cooling the sample in controlled gas atmosphere under pressure to 2 MPa
- Sample park chamber for 6 sample holders.