Deposition system with door access [project 368]
UHV magnetron sputtering system dedicated to accurate and reproducible thin film layer deposition. It is configured to allow sputtering from both magnetic and non-magnetic target materials alike.
The chamber is equipped with a large, easy access vacuum door which is dual viton sealed with differential pumping in the seal interspace. This maintains an excellent base pressure whilst providing perfect internal access. A unique feature of these systems is that all the source are mounting on the bottom flange of the chamber which can be effortlessly exchanged.
Wafers for sample up to 3’’ with different shapes.
- Processing chamber with base pressure range <2*10-7 mbar:
- High precision manipulator with continuous azimuthal rotation and heating up to 300°C
- Special internal storage up to four 3’’ wafers
- 2 x 3’’ magnetrons sources
- 2 x thermal evaporation boats
- Deposition rate measurement system: Quartz Balance and Thickness monitor
- Automatic Gas dosing system
- The deposition process is fully programmable via dedicated PC software and PLC controller.
- Special rack for all electronics units
- Special design frame adjust for trolley using for easy disassembling bottom flange with sources