Deposition system for plasma evaporation [project 383]
RF PACVD System for deposition of carbon layers onto surface of medical implants made of the AISI316L medical steel.
The chamber is equipped with a large, easy access vacuum door which is dual viton sealed with differential pumping in the seal interspace. This maintains an excellent base pressure whilst providing perfect internal access. 6’’ RF plate allows mounting elements with a different shape.
- Processing chamber:
- High precision 6’’ table with RF electrode and RF power supply (5kW)
- Automatic Gas dosing system
- The deposition process is fully programmable via dedicated PC software and PLC controller.
- Additional ports dedicated for integrate liquid precursors dosing system
- Special rack for all electronics units