HV Sputtering System
High-vacuum sputtering system for the deposition of non-magnetic metals and dielectrics, with capability to carry at least four sputtering sources. The loading and unloading process to and from the main chamber is performed using a load-lock in combination with a linear transfer mechanism. The substrate holder manipulator is capable of holding, continuous rotating, cooling and/or heating samples with size of up to 102 x 51 mm. A RF bias capability for cleaning and/or etching operations to the sample are included. All relevant pneumatic, electronic, electromagnetic and motorized coomponents are controllable by a central control unit, comprising a programmable logic controller in combination with human-machine-interface. Control software allows for full control over process recipes, and monitoring, manipulating all relevant subsystems.
- Base pressure range 10-8 mbar,
- Bottom flange with magnetron sputter sources can be fully accessible or replaced using dedicated lifting trolley,
- Process chamber is equipped with quick door access,
- Exchangeable shield inside process chamber, made of stainless-steal for easy cleaning,
- 2-axes manipulator (Z= 50mm, R2 continuous rotation) with water cooling and automated motorized shutter,
- RF plasma cleaning for substrate,
- Two quartz crystal deposition thickness/rate monitor and control for co-sputtering calibration,
- Load-Lock chamber with linear transfer mechanism for easy and fast substrate loading,
- Water cooling option,
- Process automation software.