Magnetron Sputtering System
System for research and development for thin film coating of substrate with different materials.
Deposition system prepared for planar and confocal „sputter down” arrangement and compatible with photolithographic lift-off process technology.
- Fully automated transferring and deposition process
- Process chamber with five DN 160CF ports for magnetrons, equipped with shields against cross contamination and vacuum door for quick and easy access to all components mounted in the chamber
- Base pressure: <5 x 10-7 mbar
- Substrate holder manipulator with 2 stations (for planar and confocal sputtering geometry). Stations are ready to carry up to 100 mm diameter wafers or 50x50 mm cylindrical substrates. Both stations have thermal stabilisation.
- Load lock/storage for up to 6 holders with easy access door
Control software Synthesium for full control over process recipes and monitoring, manipulating all relevant subsystems.
The deposition chamber is equipped with additional CF ports for e.g. analysis instruments.