Magnetron Sputtering System in UHV standard [project 560]
UHV system designed for confocal and planar „sputter down” RF/DC/DC PULS deposition process.
- Fully automated transferring system for 3-inch substrate holders.
- Process chamber designed for eight 2-inch magnetrin sources (confocal geometry) and one 4-inch source in center/planar geometry.
Chamber is equipped with:
- double sealed differentially pumped vacuum door for quick and easy access to process chamber
- special trolley for mounting and dismounting bottom flange with manipulator
- mechanism for lift-off the top flange with the magnetron sources
- exchangeable shield for easy cleaning the chamber
- Background pressure: <3x10-8 mbar
- Load lock/storage chamber for up to six 3 inch holders with easy-to-open lock door.
- 2-axes manipulator for substrate holder, with controllable temperature and pneumatic shutter.
- Gas dosing system for oxidation
Control software Synthesium for full control over process recipes and monitoring, manipulating all relevant subsystems.