UHV system [project 063]
Ultra high vacuum system for investigation of surface conditions of samples under controlled conditions. The system is equipped with the ports in CF standard for attaching measurement and auxiliary vacuum instruments.
The main parts of the system are Kelvin Probe and precise linear manipulator with integrated heater and cryostat for heating up to 1000°C and cooling down to temperature of LN2. The UHV chamber is additionally equipped with ports for attaching residual gas analyzer, gas lines for dosing and controlling atmosphere around the sample, some ports for vacuum equipment for example for turbomolecular pump and vacuum gauges and other ports for electrical connection. Exchanging the sample is very simple by using special vacuum doors after venting the chamber.
The system was designed in such a way that it is possible to attach a load lock with linear transfer for introducing the samples from atmospheric to UHV conditions.
- Temperature controller with PC control
- RGA with software for thermal desorption spectroscopy
- RGA with pressure reduction system for measurements in the range 1000mbar to 10-2 mbar
- Load lock with linear transfer and dedicated vacuum system
- PCU for managing the vacuum pump group
- Vacuum gauges with controllers