X-ray Cooling Box XRCB-02
||230 VAC (with water pump)
110 VAC (with water pump)
110-240VAC (without water pump)
|Water cooling||max. 6 bar, 5 l/min.
prepared for de-ionized water
|Dimensions||483 x 133 x 295 mm (W x H x D), 19' rack mountable|
|Weight (approx.)||18 kg|
The XRCB-02 Cooling Box is mainly used to cooling control of the X-ray sources.
Water cools the X-ray source’s anode, which operates at high potential. All water cooling pipework is electrically isolated. The XRCB-02 cooling box requires a water feed from a re-circulating chiller for correct operation. Water flow, temperature and pressure are continually monitored.
Full functionality only with connection to the Emission Controller XR40B-EC.
- cooling box can handle up to two X-ray sources
- over pressure safety valve
- anti condensing internal pipework
- high voltage resistance pipework for cooling water
- adjustable flowmeter and over pressure valve
- communication with cooling box is via fiber optic wire
Download X-ray Source RS40B1 & XR40B Electronics Set brochure