Application for Thermal Desorption Spectroscopy
The application is used to control the power, preparing a recipe for heating and acquisition of measured data.
Support for both resistive and electron bombardment heating (depends on used sample holder type). The application can preview graphs of historical data and current parameters received from HEAT3-PS power supply. Heating recipe window enables planning a temperature line (the time chart allows you to manually create, move and delete points). Application also allows for setting current and voltage limits for both heating modes, PID and connection parameters of the HEAT3-PS.
• Allows for defining a heating recipe right on the time chart,
• Ready for RES or EB heating,
• Automatic temperature control or manual working mode,
• Enables control of HEAT3-PS Heating Power Supply and Residual Gas Analyser,
• Data export data to CSV files,
• Based on the LabView.