Innovative software tool optimized for easy and complete control over the entire deposition process and all components in the system.
Synthesium is dedicated to vacuum deposition systems, contains convenient and intuitive graphical user interface and allows to operate system in two general modes:
• Manual control of all system elements
• Automated control by predefined recipes
• status of elements like pumps, valves, sources, substrate etc. is represented by graphical modules that are coloured and animated,
• possibility to adjust parameters of all system components (MFC, valves, pumps, gauges, power supplies etc.),
• possibility to create automatic process of sequences, including loops, subrecipes (macros), calibrations, pauses and many more,
• recipes can be extended with new subrecipes (macros) of any process within python script,
• recipes can be defined in Recipe Editor (XManager) by drag&drop operation or by loading from text file,
• password protected access rights using 1 of 9 levels (e.g. engineer, scientist, operator),
• process data can be stored in archiver based on MySQL database,
• generation of text protocol files with all needed process information,
• remote access by VNC protocol.
Synthesium software is based on Tango technology and is extremely easy to extend with new hardware. All recipes and new hardware modifications can be done by using open-source tools or in python script.
The vacuum deposition system is controlled by industrial standard PC with installed MySQL Database for all data.
Synthesium can be installed and operated offline on separate PC in system simulation mode. This is very useful when user want to prepare and test recipes.