Golden Laurel of Skills and Competence
PREVAC awarded on the final gala of „Golden Laurel of Skills and Competence”.
The gala took place on 17th January 2015 in The House of Music and Dance in Zabrze.
It was already 23. edition of this prestigious event organised by The Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Katowice. 72 awards went to representatives of science, politics and culture that have been awarded in 15 categories:
• Medical and Biomedical Engineering
• Science and Innovation
• Local government, professional and economic
• Manager, Leader of the socio-economic
• An institution to support the development of market economy and education and to adjust them to the needs of companies
• Pro Bono Publico
• Successful Investment
• Polish company
• Foreign investment in Poland
• Socially Responsible Company
• Family Business
• Crew - Joint Success
• Golden Laurel Youth Forum
This year, the Diamond Laurel of Skills and Competence has been awarded to President Bronislaw Komorowski.
A special award - Silesian Piast Eagle - received the Archbishop, Metropolitan of Katowice - Viktor Skworc.
PREVAC was awarded the Golden Laurel of Skills and Competence in the category of Science and Innovation for:
- An example of the application of scientific opportunities to explore new technological solutions in various areas
- Actively seeking opportunities for cooperation with partners around the world in a variety of industries and disciplines
- Skilful combination of science and industry, and care for the highest quality of offered services and products