PERSONAL DATA PRIVACY
PREVAC is committed to protecting personal data and ensuring that organizational and technical security measures are in place to protect personal data, whether you are buying PREVAC products, services, receiving newsletters or simply browsing the PREVAC website.
Personal Data and Purposes of Data Processing
PREVAC collects personal data about you as a customer, for example your shipment details such as your name, surname, title, company/institution, telephone number, postal or email address.
PREVAC does not require this information to obtain access to any part of the website that is open to the public.
Regardless of your purpose, we recommend that you do not disclose sensitive personal data such as racial or ethnic origin, religion, trade union membership, sexual orientation, health, genetic or biometric data etc. to us. Your personal data is primarily processed to fulfil the agreement that you have entered into with PREVAC or PREVAC’s customer or in order to take steps to provide or assist with your requests.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
In general, PREVAC does not share your personal data with any third parties except contracted service providers.
In some circumstances and for justified reasons PREVAC may transfer or share your data with particular third parties. These circumstances may include all undertakings necessary for PREVAC to comply with its legal obligations to protect the rights, property and safety of PREVAC or others, in case of a sale of/liquidation of any part of PREVAC’s business or assets.
Upon your request, PREVAC can provide you with the identity of such third parties.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of each newsletter.
Your Rights as an Individual
You have the right to:
• Get your personal data corrected and/or erased if they are incorrect.
• Be informed about your personal data PREVAC is processing
• Object to the processing of your personal data.
Any consent that you may have provided during the process may be withdrawn at any time: simply contact us using the contact details provided below.
Contact Us about Privacy
PREVAC sp. z o.o.
Raciborska Str. 61
- Site does not automatically collect information, except for information included in cookie files.
- Cookie files comprise computer data, in particular text files that are kept in Service User's Data Terminal Equipment (DTE) / terminal unit and are intended to use Service's websites. Cookie files usually contain name of the website from which they come, time of storing them on the terminal and the unique number.
- The subject responsible for placing on User's terminal unit cookie files and responsible for gaining acces to them is operator of the Service: PREVAC sp. z o.o. with the registered office at the address: Raciborska 61, 44-362 Rogów.
- Cookie files are used in order to:
- customise content of the Service's websites and optimise using them; in particular these files help recognise Service User's device and show customised site correctly;
- create statistics that help understand how Service Users use the sites, what enables improvement of structure and content;
- As part of the Service, two basic types of cookie files are applied:
- "session" (session cookies) - are temporary files kept in the User's terminal unit until he logs out, leaves website or turns off the software (browser)
- "permanent" (persistent cookies) - are kept in the User's terminal unit by the time set in cookie files parameters or until the User deletes them.
- As part of the Service, the following types of cookie files are applied:
- "functional" cookie files, enabling the "remember" and/or "fitting" settings chosen by the User and personalization of the User's interface, e.g. in the chosen language or region from which the User comes, font size, appearance of a website etc.;
- cookie files, enabling collection of information concerning way of using Service's websites,
- cookie files used by Google Maps.
- In many cases software used to browse web sites (browser) allows keeping cookie files in the User's terminal unit by default. Service Users can change cookie files settings any time. These settings can be changed particularly in order to block automatic cookie service in the browser or to inform about their every appearance in the Service User's device. Specific information about the possibility and ways of operating cookie files are available in software settings (browser).
- In order to create statistics the Service uses Google Analytics. If you want to turn the information transfer off for this service you can use free Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- The Service operator announces that restriction of the use of cookie files can influence some functionalities available on Service's websites.
- More information about cookie files are available here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie or in "Help" section in browser menu.
Date of the last update: 29.05.2018 r.